Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good Morning!!

Well after my pre march madness work out( I will post tomorrow!) I wasn't very hungry so I decided to go with a light breakfast. Also I woke up with a cleaning itch wanting to clean everything.. Well sadly I have to work today and definitely don't have the time this morning! But luckily I only work until 2pm today so I can when I get home... I hope I still want to clean and won't have to make myself do it!!

So about the Green Machine! It looks weird and even sounds a little weirder when you read the side that tells you the fruit servings and what's in it. But this is so yummy. And at 140 calories per 8 (filling)oz it's not a bad breakfast! This would also be great if you're detoxing or going Ina liquid diet for a day or two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment