Monday, February 27, 2012

…So tired...

Well I just got off work from a shift that was only 8 hours but felt like 16. But I have had a pretty good day before that. But I've got BIG news!!!!

Drew had a job interview and got a call back, which he ended up getting the job!! Which is great because it is a job and seems like a good one on to have! The only semi scary part is we are now moving… which is kinda scary because there will be a lot of changes. 1. I have never really been away from my family except for an apartment 10 minutes away 2. I have never lived anywhere were I don't know at least 10 people(I will know one in the general area about 20 minutes away). 3. We are moving into the city, from a small town that I grew up in. 4. It will be my first time paying rent/utility bills in two years.

On the other hand I am very excited to be able to move somewhere different, and I'm excited to be able to decorate the new place(wherever it may be). It will be a new area and a new beginning. As well as a new opportunity for me jobwise. Also a Huge step for me and Drew :). I've looked at a few places around the area and most of them are super pricy so I'm hoping we can find a cute place at a reasonable price :-). I will keep you guys posted!

For now though I'm going to enjoy my skinny cocktail(for recipe look below) and watch an old favorite of mine, Hercules, before I just fall asleep.

Until Next Time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment