Friday, February 24, 2012

Let's get started!

Well this is probably my third attempt at a blog. My first blog tried two years ago which was a food and recipe blog. As you can see didn't last. The second one I created was on a weird site with no customizing whatsoever, which I hated. I love customizing almost everything! So here we go! As I said in my description this will be a pretty random blog. I have a lot of new recipes I've been wanting to try along with a lot of DIY ideas! I will also probably get on here time and time again to talk about my week. Now a little more about me. I call myself simple/complicated. Because some of the time I love simple things and live a simple life but there are a few times in my life were things get complicated. I am a little nerdy/weird too but in a good way. I think I might have been born in the wrong time period because I truly am a hippie at heart. I try to embrace that side of me. I love to cook, enjoying a good housecleaning session now and again. I love handmade things whether it's a blanket or a random DIY lampsahde bowl(which btw I will be making soon so stay posted!) I have a wonderful family and a wonderful boyfriend named Drew. I also have a wonderful dog named Tucker. If you haven't noticed yet I have a lot of wonderful people and things in my life. I am very blessed and I keep trying to remind myself of that when I get stressed! Well so I guess this is it for my blog opening so ✂🎀 Yay for Grand Opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment