Thursday, March 1, 2012

For That Hippie Long Hair

So last night through my intoxication I decided to try an Olive Oil hair treatment. I noticed the other day that since I've been using my straightener a lot more lately my poor hair had some Pretty bad split ends!! So I went online and looked up home remedies just for that!

You take 1/4 cup of olive oil and heat it up for about 15 seconds maybe a little longer but only until it gets warm. Make sure it's not too hot! Next take a little oil in your hands at a time and run your hands through your hair. Do this until your hair is covered, now put the extra left over in the ends. Now let it sit for a few hours, I did it for four, some even leave it in overnight. After you've let it sit for a while, wash your hair. I used shampoo twice, also make sure you wash your body good as well so no oil is sitting on your skin. Let your hair dry naturally. I wouldn't recommend doing this the night before work or a special event because after you let dry naturally it will most likely still be a little oily so I did it at night let my hair dry, went to bed and washed it when I got up!

I definitely recommend this treatment. It made my hair feel so much better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment