Monday, March 5, 2012

So WTF Happened?

Ok so I was supposed to be doing this March Madness Workout. I did this on the first of March, super easy. I was also trying to eat skinny as well as drink skinny. So sadly I've realized i've stopped all three...So tonight I have decided I am picking up right were I stopped.

Everyone has some sort of obstacle that is hard to deal with when dieting. For some it's food, some it's giving up their beer/liquor. For me it's going out of town. Lately we've been going almost every other week(for a few days) to Drew's parents house. Which I love going to because it's like a mini vacation, including vacation-like food and drinks. We almost always go out to our favorite steak house, which serves my Favorite cocktail. And his mom is a great cook so it's really hard to resist! I also don't exercise while I'm there. Well today this is our second day here and already I've had a unhealthy lunch. So tonight I'm going to try to start undoing the damage!!!
First I'm going to make myself eat a salad. No matter where we go or what we have! Secondly I will not be having any type of fruity or frozen drinks except for a vanilla flavored vodka with diet coke= 70 calories. That's if I do my full work out!

Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment