Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to have Spring Break at Home

Well I'm stuck at home this Spring Break and still have to work this week too!!

I knew I would be bored...So I made a Spring Break at Home Kit!

I tried to think of all the things I do on Spring Break- I relax, I get a tan, I pamper myself, and I Drink!!

So in my Kit I have:
A tube of 5 minute teeth whitener
A tube of Jergens' Natural Glow(fake beach tan)
A bottle of body scrub
A bottle of bubble bath
Bath salt
An exfoliating mitt
Nail strengthener
Nail polish
Pantene Pro-V Leave in Conditioner
A few old favorite movies
A bag of chocolate(go easy this should last a week)
A big cup
And lastly A bottle of my beach favorite Malibu Coconut Rum(this is a small bottle so I may have to get another)

Use whatever makes your happy in your kit!! Another good idea if you have a friend who didn't go out of town either, make your own T-shirts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment