Monday, March 10, 2014

Big Day!

Happy Monday! So today is a big day for me! Work wise I have quite a lot going on which has me excited to start my day! So this morning I woke up about 30 before my alarm which is always so nice to just naturally wake up. I took a shower and felt energized and ready to go! So for breakfast this morning I made a tropical smoothie which was super yummy and filling. To make it even better, it was super easy to make! When I make smoothies I have found it easier to have those individual yogurts instead of a big tub of the same flavor. This gives you a range of flavors and they last longer just in case you may not be able to make a smoothie everyday! So this mornings smoothie had a banana, light strawberry yogurt, 1/2 cup of pineapple and pears and orange juice. I just filled the yogurt container as my measuring tool so it came to be 6oz of orange juice. It ended up filling a 20oz cup to the "fill line" so it was a perfect way to start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment