Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day One!

Sooo today I started me being easy. I spent my day enjoying time with friends and family then worked on being easy with my body by going on a trail walk with my sister. We walked about two miles down to the lake with the dogs.. It wasn't really a workout per say but I walked around for about an hour total and felt energized afterwards! Then spent my afternoon getting my meals started. I made mini meat loafs, roasted veggies, steamed green beans and pasta salad for my lunches for the week. Then made my own fruit cups and made my own packaged snacks for my breaks at work. Then got my fruit ready for my breakfast smoothies and made cranberry blueberry muffins. It was a little bit of work but I have almost five days of meals and snacks made and it only took my two hours for everything! I understand it was a little easier since I love cooking but it went by so quickly! And when it came to ingredients I really didn't use that much. I didn't have to go to the store for anything extra! I was also pretty excited about some containers that I had bought that has separate compartments! Makes making well balanced lunches and snacks super easy! Plus with my schedule being 10:30am to 7pm it will easier for me to eat better and not be starving at the weird times I have break and lunch!

So tomorrow the menu is:
Breakfast(9am)- tropical breakfast smoothie with a cranberry blueberry muffin
Snack(12pm)- fruit cup and water
Lunch(3pm)- mini meatloaf with roasted vegetables
Snack(5pm)- cheese, almonds and carrots

And my work goal is 4 new accounts..

Have a great and easy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment