Sunday, March 9, 2014

New Motto: Be Easy

So I've decided to start living easy. Not necessarily saying it's going to be easy to do so. But meaning that I will start being easy with myself.

This living easy philosophy has three parts, being easy with my body, easy with my mind and easy with my heart and soul.

Being easy with my body will take some change and discipline for sure. I started with my diet. Not necessarily dieting and cutting out foods but making sure I have a well rounded diet. I have started by making my lunches and snacks to take to work which is going to take discipline and time. Of course it'd be more convenient to just continue with my current diet of eating out and that "grab and go" philosophy that's been grained into me. But it will make sure that i'm receiving the nutrients and energy-powering food that I will need. The other part of being easy with my body is taking the time to take care of it. Regular exercise is part of being healthy and taking care of our bodies. I only have one body and I need to take the best care of it I can. So exercising will be rewarding to not only my self image and how I look but it'll help with the fact that I'll actually be using my $30 a month gym membership that I've had for months now.

Being easy with my mind will be a tad more difficult. Because with this part of my living easy plan I'm going to being learning to give things to God more. Instead of investing energy into things I can't change I will be practicing turning things over to God. Which in turn will help me handle stress and handle the things that I spend time and mind-space on. Taking out the things I cannot change will give more space and time for things that matter and that I can work on.

Being easy with my heart and heart will take work and effort. I will start by subtracting meaningless relationships and hopes of future relationships that I do not want or need. This will take work because I will be not giving attention to those who I do not intend on having feelings for. This will give me the power to choose who I interact with also not feed into false relationships. This will also stop the process of leading anyone on and also stopping fake promises or requests. Doing this will open my heart and prepare my heart and soul to begin the process of being in a loyal relationship and sharing my heart and soul with another.

Again living easy isn't going to be convenient and will take work but it will be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment